Persephone’s Abecedarium: An Alphabet Play
- UPCOMING: “Letter U, Unwards: The Printing Press in Hell (Spoken by Hades)," Canadian Literature 2021. Publication details TBA.
- “Letter S: A Seed Play; The Sisters.” EXILE Literary Quarterly 43.3 (December 2020), 38-45.
- Poems “Letter T: Translation - Poem for Three Voices (Persephone, Demeter Hades)” and “Letter P: 'PERSEPHONE, A Theorem,' or 'POEISIS, How To Build A Daughter,’ A Making (Hades)” long-listed for the 2019 CBC Poetry Prize.
“LETTER R: RESPONSIBLE” included, with profound appreciation for Rita Wong, in the chapbook: they will keep speaking the night: in honour and support of Rita Wong (2019). Published by wink books on behalf of Fight C PG and Sea2Sands. (With thanks also to Rob Budde).
“HISTORIA PLANTARUM: Hecate Prepares Instructions for Demeter and Kore in Hell, A Metaphysics, Part One - Notes on Anatomy, Conception, Reproduction and The Daughter.” Intertwined Histories: Plants in Their Social Contexts. Ed. James Ellis. Calgary: U Calgary P, (May) 2019. 20 - 35. Print.
- “Jestress/In Which Auntie Iambe Displays Herself (The Riddle of Dicentra Spectabilis, Also Known as the Lyre Flower).” The Malahat Review 203 (2018). 33-34.
- “HAG – Homeless Crone Reports Post-Partum Depression: Demeter.” Denver Quarterly 52.3 (2018). 46-52.
- “Eatude: When Eat Is Give (Sound Poem Score) – Wordbirths Etude and Poetics Statement/Project Lab.” filling Station 65 (2017). 26-38.
- “Witness Statement: On The Disappearance of Kore (Hades).” The Iowa Review 46.1 (2016). 55-58.
- “Prelogos.” EXILE Literary Quarterly 39.2 (2015). 87-89.